Best video

Помечено: 

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор
    apinu
    Участник

<br>Review of the Riptunes 2GB MP3 Player- Red<br><br>The Riptunes 2gb MP3 Player — Red, is a good mp3 player click if you can’t afford anything better. It is a deep burgundy purple in color, and it’s coated with one thing that is sort of rubbery. It appears like a cellular phone, and it is fashionable. The buttons on the front are a pause/play button right in the middle, an «M» to the aspect of that, and buttons that go ahead or again. It has a chargeable battery, claims to have video playback, has FM radio, and helps pictures.<br><br>The battery life nevertheless, is ridiculously short. I even have charged it for a number of hours to have it not even final that lengthy. The directions say not to charge for greater than three hours, in any other case it’s going to trigger battery damage. I have never seen an mp3 participant that would be broken by leaving plugged in to the pc for too long, and that is kind of unusual. Now I all the time fear that I’m going to forget about it and depart it in all evening or something. The battery could be very inconvenient.<br><br>It is not especially straightforward to use, as the buttons are not at all self explanatory. I nonetheless do not know how to do some things, or if I can do some issues, although I’ve read through everything that got here with it. Getting it to show off is a giant challenge, sometimes it really works and sometimes it doesn’t. It looks like it has to get up when you press a button, so strive urgent it more than once if it doesn’t work the first time. It could be complicated, and I wouldn’t advocate it to people who aren’t very technologically savvy. If you are on the lookout for something simple and simple to use, look elsewhere.<br><br>The FM radio although is fairly good, not many other mp3 gamers at this value range come with one. It is the first mp3 player I have owned that has the radio built in, and it’s fairly nifty. However, presetting the channels you wish to hearken to is almost unimaginable, and if you wish to hearken to the radio you’ll be clicking by way of every frequency earlier than you get to the channel you need.<br><br>The sound quality is okay, and it will get fairly loud. It permits play lists, and organizes your music by artist and album, which for the price is a darn good feature. This mp3 costs thirty four dollars at Toys «R» Us, nonetheless I got it on sale for about twenty five. For the money, it’s a decent mp3 player. Also, it has an e-e-book reader, which is a feature I haven’t seen on an mp3 participant earlier than, nevertheless it would possibly come in useful someday. There are definitely means better things out there, but when you’re in search of something that is cheap and works, that is it.<br><br><br>

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.

Место нахождения:

347350, Ростовская область, Волгодонской район, станица Романовская, Пионерский переулок, дом 33

Часы работы:
Понедельник—пятница: 8:00–17:00
Суббота и воскресенье: Выходной

При использовании материалов с сайта ссылка на http://romgkh.ru обязательна.